Turn off Flash Messages in Android: In today’s time, most users use Android phones because the features provided in Android phones are very easy to use. The interface of Android is very user-friendly, so people can easily use the Android system. And get to know about its features.
However, along with using an Android phone, there are some disadvantages and advantages, such as if you are using an Android phone, you keep getting many types of flash messages. You get annoyed, disable flash messages, and keep looking for new tricks.
To disable flash messages in your android phone, you have to apply all the settings done in the android phone, after which you will be able to disable flash messages in your android phone if you want to disable flash messages in your android phone. You can follow all the staff given below where we have given you how to disable flash messages in android phone, the whole process h.
The SIM provider sends flash messages coming in the phone, and the only purpose of sending such flash messages is whether you use a new product made by the SIM provider or use a premium service provided by them. Most of the flight messages are related to the product and advertisement by you to benefit them.
Flash messages come more in Android phones because the number of users running Android phones is more, that’s why most people are troubled by the flash messages sent by the company and want to disable them.
Disabling Flash Messages in your Android phone is not a difficult task, you can do it very easily. There can be two ways to disable Flash Messages on your Android phone, either you can go to SIM Settings and disable Flash Message Service. Or you can get flash messages turned off by asking customer support.
- Disable Flash Messages in Android (2022)
- Turn off Airtel Flash Messages
- Turn off Vodafone Idea (Vi) Flash Messages
- For postpaid Vi numbers
- For prepaid Vi numbers
- Turn off BSNL Flash Messages
- Turn off Jio Flash Messages on Android
- Easily Disable Flash Messages on Android Phones
Disable Flash Messages in Android (2022)
Today, we will tell you both the process by which you can disable flash messages on your Android phone, we recently put an article where we explained the process of disabling flash messages for iPhone users. We are telling you the process of disabling flash messages for Android phones, both these processes are very different and easy.
Today we will tell you the complete process of disabling flash messages sent by different SIM providers, here, you will be told the process of disabling flash messages sent by big SIM provider companies like Airtel Vodafone Idea BSNL.
Turn off Airtel Flash Messages
We are telling you the process of disabling flash messages on your Android phone, after following the steps given below, you will be able to know about this whole process, this process is the same for all Android phones, so you do not have to worry about any kind. Have to do
Note: We want to tell you that after inserting the SIM in all types of Android phones, you get an application of SIM settings, using which you can edit all the options related to the SIM, this control gives you access all the phones. It is available through which you can easily control your SIM and disable and enable its service, today, we will tell you all the process through the Airtel SIM provider.
- To turn off flash messages in your Android phone, first, you have to open the SIM setting, for which you can search the application by the name of your service provider, after that, you have to open the application.
- We are explaining to you the whole process through the option given by the Airtel SIM provider, if you have a SIM from any other provider, then you do not have to worry because this process is the same in all types of SIM.
- When you turn on the SIM application, two options are shown in front of you where the first option is airtel now, and the second option is airtel live, from here, you can select the airtel now option.
- When you select the option of Airtel Now, the section of Start-Stop is shown in front of you, on which you have to click.
- After this, you are given a staff and start button by clicking on which you can turn on and off flash messages in the next step. If you want to disable flash messages on your android phone, click on the stop button.
- When you click on the stop button, the flash message service is disabled on your phone, after which you also get a confirmation message which tells about the flash message service disabled if you have this. If the message has arrived, the flash message service will have been disabled from your phone.
Turn off Vodafone Idea (Vi) Flash Messages
Now you have learned how to disable flash messages using the sim service provided by the airtel sim provider. You can easily understand this whole process.
Method 1: Using Vodafone SIM Toolkit
- When you put Vodafone Idea SIM in your Android phone, a Vodafone SIM Toolkit application comes into your phone, using which you can access all the services of your SIM.
- First of all, you have to open the Vodafone SIM Toolkit application, where you will see the flash option from where you can disable and enable flash notifications and messages.
- When you click on the option of Flash, the option of Activation and Deactivate appears in front of you, if this option is activated, then you have to deactivate it by clicking on it, after which the flash messages coming to your phone will be disabled automatically.
Method 2: Send an SMS
Suppose any SIM toolkit is not provided in your phone while using the Vodafone SIM provider’s SIM. In that case, you can also disable flash messages using the SMS service, the complete process of which is explained below.
For postpaid Vi numbers
If you are a postpaid user of Vodafone Idea SIM provider, then you have to send a ‘CAN FLASH’ message to number 199 to disable the flash message. When you send this message, you get a confirmation message to disable the flash message, which means the flash message service has been disabled on your phone.
For prepaid Vi numbers
Most users use prepaid sim provided by Vodafone Idea sim provider, so if you are also a prepaid user of a Vodafone sim provider, you have to ‘CAN FLASH’ this message on number 144 to disable flash messages in your phone. After which, flash messages will be disabled on your phone.
Turn off BSNL Flash Messages
If you have a BSNL company SIM, you can go through the first steps to disable flash messages on your phone.
- First of all, to disable the flight message, you have to open the BSNL SIM toolkit application on your phone, from where you will be able to control the SIM of BSNL easily, here you will see the option of BSNL mobile on which you have to click is.
- When you click on the BSNL mobile option, the option of BSNL buzz service appears in front of you, which has to be opened, and then after opening, you see the option of activation.
- You have to deactivate the shown activation option after clicking once, after doing this, the flash messages coming in your phone will stop automatically.
Turn off Jio Flash Messages on Android
So far, you have learned the process of disabling flash messages sent by different sim providers. Disabling it can be difficult because the complete process of disabling flash messages is given below.
- To Disable Flash Messages sent by Jio SIM Provider, you have first to uninstall the My Jio app from your Android phone because you will be sent messages by Jio as long as you have created them. The flash messages coming into your phone are deactivated if you use the application.
This process works for most users. If you are still receiving flash messages after this procedure on your Jio SIM, you can talk to the Jio customer care and request them to disable the flash message service. After that, the flash messages coming on your phone will be disabled.
Easily Disable Flash Messages on Android Phones
You can easily disable the flash messages sent by your SIM provider from the 4th of today, as we have told you, today you know the process of disabling flash messages of the big SIM operating company, if you have this If the process is understandable and there is some benefit, then you can share our article to your friends and family members so that they also know the process of disabling flash messages.
If you face any problem in all these processes, you can ask us by commenting, we will reply to your comment, and if it proves to be effective for you, you can share it with other people and help them.