Windows 11 vmware workstation | Free virtual machine windows 11 | Install Windows 11 on a Virtual Machine (VM) 2022 | Windows 11 on hyper-v server 2016 | Install windows 11 on hyper-v server 2019.
Most people today use Apple operating system, it is only Windows operating system. In contrast, there are thousands of types of operating systems on the internet, and at present, people are switching to Windows 11 because, as told by Microsoft. There are many types of features in Windows 11, using which people can do their work very quickly and easily.
By using Windows 11, you can also use Android applications easily, and at the same time, you get different types of new features, here you get to see a new interface which is user friendly, using which you can use. You can also easily find the settings and customize your Windows.
Although it would not be wrong to say that you could customize your windows well in all other versions of Windows. In Windows 11, you can take the customization to a different level and go away from everyone else by customizing your desktop. Even you have been given different tools and features for customization in Windows, for which you do not need to download any application or software.
Due to all these features of the Windows 11 operating system, people are mostly attracted to it, and they also want to experience the new type of advanced features that is why people want to install windows 11 on their computer, but they do not know that If they install windows 11, then what kind of interface and features they will get to see, that’s why we have brought a solution for you where you can easily learn about its features and interface by installing windows 11, And for this, you can use it, you do not have to uninstall the windows present in your computer.
Today we will tell you how you can install windows 11 on a virtual machine, through a virtual machine, you can use windows 11 without direct installation on your computer, here, you can get all the features and customization related to windows 11. You can experience it, and after being completely satisfied, you can install windows 11 on the main computer.
What Is Virtual Machine?
If you do not know about the virtual machine, then we tell you that a virtual machine is a platform where you can install and use different operating systems to learn about new operating systems. While using a virtual machine, you do not have to make any changes in your mean computer to install the operating system, here, you have to create a separate virtual machine using only virtual machine software. The platform is available where you can install and use your favourite operating system scores like windows and Kali Linux.
We will tell you two ways of installing Windows 11 on a virtual machine, using which you can easily install windows 11 on the virtual machine and use all its features windows in the virtual machine. After installing Windows 11, you can use all kinds of features as you can do after installing Windows 11 on your main computer.
Free Virtual Machine Windows 11
To install Windows 11 on a virtual machine, you should be aware of two ways firstly, we will install windows 11 through a ben ten hyper-v manager where you will be told all kinds of things step by step and second, way In this, you will know that windows 11 is installed using third party software like VMware and Virtual Box.
Windows 11 on Hyper-v Server 2022
To install Windows 11 through Hyper B Virtual Machine, you have been given all the steps below, following which you will be able to install and use Windows 11 on your computer easily.
- To install Windows 11 on your computer, this virtual machine, first, you have to download the ISO file of Windows 11, for which you can go to the official website of Microsoft, where you will get the option to download Windows 11 ISO Image. Here you can download the Windows 11 disc image for free and legally.
- After downloading the disk image of windows 11, you will have to make some settings on your computer, after which you will be able to install windows 11 in a virtual way, for which you will first have to go to the BIOS system of your computer, after which you have to turn on If you have a processor of AMD company then you enable AMD-V For intel users turn on “Intel Virtualization Technology”.
- When you have made this setting on your motherboard, you have to enable the feature on your computer as well, for which you have to open the run prompt in the windows.
- After an opening run prompt, you have to search for this application ( optionalfeatures.exe ) and then press enter button.
- When you open the Run prompt, the windows feature window open in front of you Can access all features of windows, but where you have to install some features like hyper-v, Virtual Machine Platform, and Windows Hypervisor Platform and then click on the ok button when you click on ok button Your computer is automatically restart, and all kinds of packages are installed.
- When you restart your computer, you have to open Hyper-v Manager, which you can open by searching through the search box.
- When you open the hyper-v manager, you have to click on the new button given on the right side, after clicking on the new button, you have to select the virtual machine.
- After this, a window opens in front of you to create new virtual machine, where you have to give the name of the virtual machine and then click on the Next button.
- When you click on the Next button, two options of Generation 1 and Generation 2 are shown in front of you, here you have to select Generation 1, if you select Generation 2, then you may get an error while creating the virtual machine.
- After selecting the generation, you have to select the memory size to be used in all the machines to be created, for which you will go to the Assigne Memory option and select at least 4GB of memory from here.
- In the next step, you have to use the default switch for Internet connectivity, if you select it, then your original machine and the Windows installed in the virtual machine will be able to connect as well as internet properly method can be used.
- After selecting Internet connectivity, you have to choose the storage for the virtual machine where you will install it here, you can select the minimum story 64GB or more.
- After this, to install windows 11 on a virtual machine, you have to provide the ISO file of Windows 11, for which you have to select install and operating system from a bootable CD/DVD ROM and select the image file option given below. After clicking on the browser option, you will be able to select the downloaded windows 11 ISO file.
- After following all the steps, you have to click on the finish button, and then you will come to the home page of the automatic hyper-v manager, where you will see the virtual machine that will be created, from here, you can easily access it can do.
- After this, you have to start the created virtual machine, and then the windows 11 installation process will start in front of you, after which you will be able to easily install windows 11 on the virtual machine and enjoy all the features.
Windows 11 on VMware Virtual Machine
There are different ways to create a virtual machine for Windows 11 on your computer, we told you about hyper-v if you do not want to use the hyper-v feature, then you can use third party software by which you can easily be able to use Windows 11 in a virtual machine, we will show you today by creating a virtual machine of Windows 11 through VMware software.
- VMware, to create a windows 11 virtual machine, first you have to download the iso file of Windows 11, which you can download easily and legally on the official website of Microsoft we have discussed how to download the iso file of windows 11 Given above the article.
- After this, you have to download VMware WorkStation Player on your computer, you do not need to spend any money to download it, it is free, and you can create unlimited virtual machines.
- After downloading VMware WorkStation Player, open it and then click on Create a New Virtual Machine option in front of you, from where you will be able to create a new virtual machine.
- After this, you have to provide the downloaded windows 11 ISO file, for which you have to click on the “Installer disc image file (iso)” option, after which you can select the ISO file of Windows 11 by clicking on the browse button.
- After doing this, in the following option, you will have to select the operating system and the operating system, where you can choose the latest version of Microsoft Windows and Windows 11.
- After this, you have to select the storage for the virtual machine, where you can select 60GB, you can select more than this, it depends on your requirement.
- After doing this, click on the finish button, and your virtual machine is ready to use.
- To use VMware WorkStation Player, you have to use some shortcut keys through which you will be able to use it easily. When you have created a virtual machine, you must select it and then the play button above. Click on it so that you can open the virtual machine.
- When you open the virtual machine for the first time, some pop-up windows will open in front of you, and all the friends you have to click on the OK button.
- When you click on the play button, the ISO file of Windows 11 gets to run, and the install of Windows 11 gets opened in front of you where you can easily install windows You can use it, and you do not face any problem.
The Bottom Line
You can install windows 11 on a virtual machine in these two ways, if you do not understand any of these two steps, then you can ask us by commenting here on different types of versions launched by windows, Which you can easily install and use through a virtual machine, different types of operating systems can be easily used in the same computer through the virtual machine, for this, you need to have the windows available in your computer. Or uninstall any other operating system.