How To Enable And Disable Screenshot Editor In Google? | How to Enable the Screenshot Tool in Google Chrome? | How to Enable Screenshot Editor in Google Chrome? | Google Chrome to allow capturing and editing screenshots
Are you a developer or do any such work in which you have to take screenshots on many things while doing browser and for this, you download software to take a screenshot in your computer, and it becomes very long process as well The downloaded software also drains some of your computer’s storage.
In doing this, you waste a lot of time, and you are not even able to take the screenshot according to your mind, most of the screenshots are given only after purchasing the subscription to their premium service, and you are not able to control them with your own but do you know? There is a screenshot editor in the Google Chrome browser, today, I will tell you how you will enable Google Pro Screenshot Editor.
Enable New Screenshot Editor in Google Chrome (2022)
What is a screenshot editor put by Google in the Google Chrome browser which any person can use? People have to enable it in the Google Chrome browser, for this reason, most people do not know about Google’s screenshot editor tool? Still, today We will give you complete information about Google Chrome Screenshot Editor and tell you how you can enable Screenshot Editor in your Google Chrome browser.
Many times it happens when you reach some such document or location while browsing that you want to take a screenshot of it to remember, but due to not using any screenshot software, you leave it to take the screenshot. And regret it later, but now you can easily take a screenshot of any website due to Chrome’s screenshot editor tool while juicing the Google Chrome browser.
Enable & Use the Hidden Screenshot Editor in Chrome
Now I will tell you how you will enable Screenshot Editor using Google Chrome Zandu, you have to follow all the steps given below, after which you will be able to take screenshots while browsing easily.
- To enable Screenshot Editor, you have to go to the Google chrome://flags website where you can get the Screenshot Editor.
- Go to the search box and search for Desktop Screenshot after which you will see two options in front of you. Have to enable it.
- To enable both the options, you have to first go to the option of desktop screenshots and then enable the dropdown menu given on the side and then after that, enable the second option, desktop screenshot edit mode.
- After doing this, the Screenshot Editor will be enabled in your Chrome browser, but before that, you will have to restart your browser, after which you will be able to use the Screenshot Editor.
- To take a screenshot after installing the Chrome browser, you must click on the share button given in the address bar, where you will get the screenshot editor tool.
- To take a screenshot of any page in the Chrome browser, you have to click on the Screenshot button, after that, you can select the area of the website that you want to take a screenshot of, it is very easy.
- When you take a screenshot of any website, you are given the edit button to edit the screenshot taken by you, by clicking on it, you reach the direct screenshot editor tool where you took the screenshot. Can edit the.
Features Of Chrome Screenshot Editor
So far, you have seen how you can enable Google Chrome Screenshot Editor and take screenshots, now, I will tell you what the features of Google Chrome Screenshot Editor are that you can use to make the given screenshot even more are. To make this more attractive, you have to follow all the staff given below.
- When you take a screenshot of any website through Google Chrome Screenshot Editor, some interface opens in front of you, where you are given a toolbar at the top where different types of tools are provided. You can make the screenshot even more attractive, here, you get a rectangle, ellipse, arrow, line, brush, emoji, text, and crop, which you can use for free.
- First of all, I will tell you about a rectangle feature, by which you can highlight any area in the screenshot in a rectangle shape and any color, after clicking on this rating girl icon, you will get the color and border key. How many options are available to do more or less, from where you can tell your mind and create a rectangular shape.
- Through the Google Chrome Screenshot Editor Tool, you can use different types of features in the screenshot if you want, you can use circles, arrows, lines, and highlight text, as well as you can use different types of attractiveness. You can also use emojis and add any text to the screenshot.
- When you take a screenshot and save it after customizing and editing it, you have to click on the Export Image button. The screenshot taken by you is automatically saved and saved on your computer. It happens.
Take Screenshots and Edit Screenshots in Chrome
Now you have come to know a lot about Google Pro Screenshot Editor, and now you are all set to use Google Chrome Screen Shot Editor Tool follow all the above steps to enable it, and if you want to take a screenshot, If you are looking for editor or browsing screenshot tour, then you can use it, it does not take much space in your computer because it comes inbuilt in Google Chrome browser.
Google Chrome has recently launched this new feature, and most people are not aware of it yet. This screenshot editor can prove to be more helpful for those people who use the browser on the internet to read documents and books. Do or download a new type of screenshot software to capture any of your results or lists, if you use it, you can easily edit your screenshots and create a more attractive look.