Customize Touchpad Gestures in Windows 11: It is very important to have a touchpad in it to control a laptop. The touchpad acts like a mouse on the laptop. If you have a new generation Windows 11 laptop, you can easily control the laptop using different Gestures. And you are given different types of settings to control the Gesture of the touchpad in Windows 11, which you can customize according to you, today, we will tell you about all these settings.
The touchpad present in any laptop is the main part that you can use to control the image shown on the screen Touchpad Saffron You can use all the features of the mouse. If seen, the touchpad is an advance of the mouse. You can use a version to minimize or maximize your screen and Windows by giving different types of Gesture commands.
The touchpad present in laptops is gradually getting advanced, and new types of Gesture features are being added to them. To customize all these Gesture features, settings have been provided in Windows 11, by which you can easily adjust your touchpad. It can be a customized touchpad with different Gestures, which can be used by any person easily.
Customize Touchpad Gestures in Windows 11 (2022)
The test match used in the laptop comes in all types of laptops, although the touchpad present in the laptop used in the old times did not come with the Gesture feature, for this reason, the touchpad coming in the laptop was gradually advanced, and The features of Gesture were inserted in it so that the user could easily control his laptop.
Gesture Saffron It becomes very easy to control any laptop, and due to this, the user takes a lot of time, although most of the users want to hesitate to use the touchpad because they feel that due to their use of the touchpad more It can be bad and he uses the laptop by connecting an external mouse to his laptop.
Do you also think that the touchpad gets damaged due to excessive use, if seen, then any laptop making company tests all the parts present in the laptop in a completely original way, due to which the touchpad present in any laptop It is mostly used and tested and delivered to you so that the user does not have any problem later, so using the touchpad of the laptop does not spoil it, and you can use it without any worries.
Now we are going to tell you some such settings, using which you can easily customize the touchpad in your Windows 11 and control the Gesture feature, here you can use all types of Gesture features if you have There is a laptop in which the Windows 11 operating system can be used easily, then you can use all types of Gesture related to the touchpad.
Change Default Windows 11 Touchpad Gestures
Now we will tell you how the default Gesture feature works in the touchpad present on your laptop and how you can change it, for this, you have to follow all the staff given below, and you can use the Gesture of touchpad in windows 11. be able to customize.
- To access the settings of the touchpad present on your laptop, first, you have to open the settings of your laptop, and through this shortcut key ( Win + I ), you can also open the setting of the touchpad.
- If you are not able to open the setting through the shortcut key, then you have to manually open the setting of your laptop and then go to the section of Bluetooth and devices, after that, you have to open the touchpad setting.
- When you open the settings of the touchpad, you have to go to the section of Gesture and Interaction, where you will see the three-finger and four-finger options related to the touchpad, which you can customize according to your own.
- Here You Can Customize 3 Finger Gestures Where You Will See Swipe Settings Which You Can Customize Accordingly And Then Whenever You Swipe On Touchpad With three Finger Then The Commands Given By You Will Automatically Run Will happen.
- Similarly, you also get a tap feature in a three-finger gesture which you can easily customize, and next time you tap on the touchpad with a three-finger, the Gesture selected by you will be run.
- If you want to control Gesture individually, you can go to the Advanced Gesture section below, where you will see different types of Gesture features that you can customize here. You can also customize the feature of scroll down and scroll up.
- When you go to the advanced Gesture control of your touchpad, you get all types of Gestures related to three fingers and four fingers, here, you can customize all the Gestures that you use most while doing your work. Let’s say you can use only one Gesture feature at a time.
Change Touchpad Sensitivity in Windows 11
So far, we have told you about all types of Gesture features present in the touchpad and tell you how you can customize them according to your own. We will now tell you how you can use the laptop To increase or decrease the touchpad’s sensitivity.
If you want to increase or decrease the speed of your touchpad, then you can increase or decrease the sensitivity of the touchpad, for this, you follow all the staff below, and you can easily increase or decrease the sensitivity of the touchpad in your Windows 11 can do.
- To increase or decrease the sensitivity of the touchpad present on your laptop, first, you have to go to the setting of the laptop and then open the setting of Bluetooth and device here, you will see all the devices connected to the laptop from where you can Open the touchpad.
- When you open the setting of the touchpad, many different settings are shown in front of you.
- To increase or decrease the sensitivity of the touchpad, you can open the section of taps where you will see many different types of sensitivity options, you can select any option according to your need from here. You will be able to control the sensitivity.
Reset Touchpad Gestures in Windows 11
Suppose you are looking at the touchpad’s settings on your laptop for the first time, and you do something wrong. In that case, you can easily go to the reset touchpad option to restore the settings as before or reset the settings of the touchpad where you can do everything as before.
Follow all the staff below to reset a tree’s Gesture settings.
- To reset the settings of the touchpad, first, you have to open the settings of the touchpad, for which you will go to the section of Bluetooth & devices and then open the section of the touchpad.
- When you open the touchpad section, you see the touchpad on and off button, where you have to click on the drop down button given on the side, from where you will be able to see more options touchpad.
- When you click on the drop down button of the touchpad, you see the reset button, by clicking on which you can restore all the settings of the touchpad. After clicking on the reset button, you can default all the settings of the touchpad, And you can also do the customization back according to you.
Change Windows 11 Touchpad Gestures
Till now, you have learned a lot about the touchpad present in the laptop and its Gesture feature, and by customizing it according to your own, you can save your time to a great extent if you like this article then related to the touchpad or windows 11 You can turn on our notification bell to read more articles related to.
Today, you have learned a lot about the touchpad Gesture feature. You can now easily control the touchpad Gesture of your laptop from where you can customize the two-finger, three-finger, and four-finger Gesture features if you have any mistakes. If it happens or you forget a setting, you can also reset the touchpad settings.
Suppose you want to know more features and customization related to Windows 11. In that case, you can also read all our other articles where you have been given a lot of information related to Windows 11 to get good customization and about the features. I will know.
Also Read: How to Type (°) Degree Symbol in macOS 2022.